- OUR -
Our school was founded in 1950 in a house in the district of San Isidro, fulfilling the dream of a group of parents who wanted to provide first-class education to their children. For this, they decided to form the first Educational Services Cooperative in Peru, formed by 103 families that shared the same values and ideals.
Mr. Manuel Sánchez Palacios was the first President of the Cooperative and with the support of the United States Embassy, he managed to hire Ms. Alie M. Allen, the first North American Principal of our school. With the rapid growth of our institution, in 1981 we expanded the facilities and inaugurated our current location in La Molina.